Welcome to St Martins House Conference Centre.
Originally built in 1877, we are a stunning Grade II listed former Grammar School that opened as a Conference Centre in January 2011 after considerable investment ensured a major refurbishment. Elegant mixing of period features with contemporary styling has ensured that St Martins House has not only won awards for the quality of its refurbishment, but also stands out from the crowd giving you - the event organiser - something truly unique.
Our award winning catering is all done by our In-House Team and we offer ample onsite parking, a range of meeting rooms to suit diverse audience sizes and requirements, and up-to-the-minute AV facilities - all included in our room hire and day delegate rates. Add to that our location in the heart of Leicester’s Historic Quarter and your next event is primed for success!
To find out more about St Martins House Conference Centre, or to organise a site visit please contact Veronica Ponte on 0116 261 5223. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
- City centre location with onsite car parking and additional car parking located within a 1 minute walk
- A historic venue located in Leicester’s Historic Quarter benefitting from a clean and contemporary finish
- A diverse mix of rooms suitable to accommodate intimate meetings to large scale conferences (12 – 200 people)
- All meeting rooms benefit from natural light
- Up-to-the-minute AV equipment supplied as part of your room hire or day delegate rate
- Free Wifi provided throughout the building
- Superb onsite catering and hospitality services provided by our In-House Team
- Full menu tasting option
- Entertainment booking service
- Flexibility to accommodate all your requirements coupled with superb service and award winning attention to detail
- The ability to offer teambuilding activities both onsite and offsite
- Full wheelchair accessibility
- Loop system for the hard of hearing installed in The Grand Hall and Wycliffe Room
At St Martins House Conference Centre we offer More Than Just A Meeting!